Thursday, August 29, 2019

Parents often ask me - "How do you do it?!"


Parents often ask me - "How do you do it?!"
Here is my reason - my Catrobatkidz are my reason! They have given me every reason I ever needed!

They have given me every bit of Happiness I ever wanted, they have have taught me more about myself and a million things about the world. They have given me challenges to better myself, they have continued to show me what true strength is - how to never give up if you fail the first time. They have each shared their own world with me helping me understand little lives that much better. They have shaped me into the instructor I am today!

They have made my days brighter when I needed it, made me laugh till my tummy hurts, made me smile till my cheeks get stiff, made my worries feel small and my blessings big, made me cry when I feel I haven't given enough or got it right but most importantly they taught me, made me master the art of adaptability, made me realise how the small things in life count, made me understand that its not all about perfection but more about letting go from things you can't control, for showing me love has no limitations, made me step out my comfort zone, made me do things I would never do, they made every day memorable! They made me want to achieve higher and do better for them.

To state I am proud wouldn't be enough.

As this year starts to come to an end, my heart is overwhelmed by your achievements and success, my heart is beaming with pride that I had the privilege to be apart of your little lives, my heart is smiling at how far you all have come and I have absolute faith that you are going to move mountains and conquer at life, my heart will always hold each and everyone of you dearly for each reason you have given me.

"Speak to Children as if they are the wisest, kindest most beautiful and magical humans on earth for what they believe is what they will become!"

Children are the Future! ⭐

Tayla / Catrobatkidz Randburg & Sandton